01 Jun Winter Whale Watching in Byron Bay
The great annual whale migration from Antartica to warmer northern waters has begun! The humpbacks have been spotted off the coast of Byron Bay, which marks the start of Whale Watching season in the area.
There are a few different ways you can observe or get up close and personal with these beautiful creatures.
- From the comfort of one of our luxury residences (See below a list of ideal properties for whale watching)
- The Cape Byron Lighthouse is the perfect vantage point to spot whales, with 360-degree views that stretch miles out to sea, you’ll be sure to spot a whale on the horizon.
- Beach walking along any of Byron Bay’s beautiful beaches you may be lucky enough to spot a whale not far from shore as they cruise past the bay.
- Take a kayak tour and be on the water as these gigantic animals pass by. They can often be within metres of the kayaks. A very special experience.
- Book a whale watching tour! The best way to ensure you get as close as possible to the whales is to book a whale watching tour! Whale Watching Byron Bay is also offering guests of Byron Bay Luxury Homes a special deal! Ask about the deal when you book your accommodation.
No matter what your preference, Byron Bay Luxury Homes will ensure you have the perfect place to stay during your visit, to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday experience.
Luxury homes ideal for whale watching
*Feature image by Craig Parry